Sat, Jan 20|
Usui/Holy Fire® III Reiki I and II Virtual Class
Usui/Holy Fire® III Reiki I and II are taught together during this two-day class. Reiki I introduces you to your ability to work with your energy that is already in the palm of your hands. Reiki II empowers you with three symbols bringing more focus to intensifying the Reiki energy.
Time & Location
Jan 20, 2024, 9:00 AM CST – Jan 21, 2024, 5:30 PM CST
About the event
Usui/Holy Fire® III Reiki I and II Certification
This two-day virtual class is one of the greatest gifts we have received on earth, Reiki. The healing power of Reiki is filled with love and light that will transform and purify at all levels. Reiki supports your journey of spiritual and personal growth. This class is also open to those who are certified in Reiki I and would like to continue in their Reiki journey by signing up for Reiki II. Please message me if any questions come up for you or if you are interested in attending only the Reiki II class.
Full Tuition for Reiki I and II is $353.00 Tuition includes a 192 page class manual from the International Center for Reiki Training.
Prerequisite: None-Anyone can learn Reiki
Registration: Please register early for this class to reserve your seat as space is limited with class size ranging from 2-4 participants.
At the completion of the class, you will be able to give Reiki treatments to yourself and others.
This class is a combination of lecture, discussion and experience. Practice time includes giving and receiving a complete Reiki treatment using all the hand positions, the self -treatment, practice using all the level II symbols including distant healing, and practice all Reiki I and II techniques.
- The nature of Reiki energy
- The history of Reiki
- The Reiki Ideals
- The complete hand placement system
- Giving Reiki to yourself
- Gassho meditationByosen Scanning: Using the sensitivity in the hands to locate areas needing healing, (usually in the aura) and to treat them
- Reiji-Ho: Using inner guidance to know how and where to treat
- Kenyoku: Dry bathing, a method to purify your energy field
- Koki-ho: Using the breath to heal
- Gyoshi-ho: Sending Reiki with the eyes
- Sending Reiki at a distance
- Clearing and sealing a space
- Using music to raise vibration
- Reiki II symbols: How to draw, activate and use them. The many uses are explained and their sacred meaning is discussed.
Practice time is given so students know from experience how the energy of each symbol feels and the results each symbol produces.
Attunements/Placements for Reiki I and II are given.
8 hours 30 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes