Usui/Holy Fire® III Reiki I and II
Time & Location
About the event
Usui/Holy Fire® III Reiki I and II Certification
This is a hybrid LIVE class taught in person OR via Zoom (your preference). Zoom meeting details will be emailed to you after you register for the class.
Full Tuition for Reiki I and II is $335.00 Tuition includes a 192 page class manual from the International Center for Reiki Training.
Prerequisite: None-Anyone can learn Reiki
Registration: Please register early for this class to reserve your seat as space is limited with class size ranging from 2-4 participants and to allow your class manual to arrive prior to class.
At the completion of the class, you will be able to give Reiki treatments to yourself and others.
This class is a combination of lecture, discussion and experience. Practice time includes giving and receiving a complete Reiki treatment using all the hand positions, the self -treatment, practice using all the level II symbols including distant healing, and practice all Reiki I and II techniques.
- The nature of Reiki energy
- The history of Reiki
- The Reiki Ideals
- The complete hand placement system
- Giving Reiki to yourself
- Gassho meditationByosen Scanning: Using the sensitivity in the hands to locate areas needing healing, (usually in the aura) and to treat them
- Reiji-Ho: Using inner guidance to know how and where to treat
- Kenyoku: Dry bathing, a method to purify your energy field
- Koki-ho: Using the breath to heal
- Gyoshi-ho: Sending Reiki with the eyes
- Sending Reiki at a distance
- Clearing and sealing a space
- Using music to raise vibration
- Reiki II symbols: How to draw, activate and use them. The many uses are explained and their sacred meaning is discussed.
Practice time is given so students know from experience how the energy of each symbol feels and the results each symbol produces.
Attunements/Placements for Reiki I and II are given.
8 hours 30 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes